Website Coaching and Strategy Packages
Make the Leap! Do Your Own “Website Magic!”
Do you want to know how to use your website in your business, instead of trusting this major asset in someone else’s hands?
Are you looking for more from your website?
Or maybe you’re holding off on creating a website, because you’re not clear on your message yet?
As a long-time web designer, I know that some of this “website magic” comes down to things you can easily learn to do yourself.
I show my clients how to create their own “website magic.” Even if they just learn a little, they gain more control over their websites.
What can you learn to do on your own?
Here are some of the things you can DIY:
- Create strategic content to reduce the number of “tire-kicking” phone calls your business has to answer.
- Use Search Engine Optimization to reach more people.
- Keep your website running well with basic maintenance.
- Make your business stand out from the competion by providing more value and personality.
- Grow an email list of potential customers so you can stay “front of mind” with them.
- Change your website home page banner every month, or add new promotions.
Uplevel your website skills, focus your message and develop your strategy with professional coaching sessions.
“Lindsay is a gifted writer, blogger, digital media strategist and exceptional communicator and teacher. She listens and she sincerely cares about others’ success.”Beverlee Rasmussen
Lindsay has a unique combination of practical business insight with intuitive understanding of her clients’ needs, and when put together, makes her an invaluable asset to my business.She’s quick to answer questions, thoughtful in her responses, provides tools and resources that go above and beyond the call of duty, and delivers an exceptional work product. I highly recommend Lindsay.Annette Sharpe
Website CoachingDIY with a Plan and Support
- 1-Hour Website Strategy Session about Your Website Goals
- Full Review of your Website & Goals (limitations apply for larger sites)
- Written Plan with Action Steps to Create New Content, Opt-Ins and Improvements
- Related Tools, Strategies, Resources and Links
- Email Support and Follow Up (limitations may apply)
- Add up to three 1-Hour Follow-Up Sessions for $99 each.
Blog CoachingGet Blogging for Business
- Review of your Blog Posts and Analytics
- Professional Editing of 3 Blog Posts
- 60-minute Strategy Session to Review Blog Posts and Plan Upcoming Posts
- Useful Tools, Resources and Examples to help you
- Ongoing monthly editing and strategy sessions available